Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh yeah, Valentine's Day!

Man, oh man, am I bad at blogging or what?
Who's going to look at my posts if I never even post anything?!

Okay moving on.

As for Valentine's day, the night didn't go exactly as planned.
Actually, it didn't go at all as planned!
But it was a fun-filled day, nonetheless. :)
I ended up visiting my very missed friend Larissa in Riverside and
we spent the day catching up and hanging out..
When night hit, we drove out to the Tyler mall where we had
our makeup done by two lovely ladies who gave us
some good Vday treatment. :)
After, we got some shopping done and had a nice dinner out.
Ended the night with dessert IN and a movie!
("The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet, highly recommend it!)


NOTE: TANK TOPS. FEBRUARY IN CALIFORNIA. LOVELY DAY.


MAKEOVERS<3




STRAWBERRIES PLUS...


...MELTED MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS IN A POT...


...MAKES FOR A GREAT DESSERT.
:)

2 comments:

Bry said...

Ok Liana...you are absolutely the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Liana said...

ahh gee thanks ;)